TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
(and other activities of interest)
Other daytime or evening events and activities will be added to this schedule, including:
- Arrival of special guests,
- Interpretive programs at museums and parks, services at churches,
- Special lectures, exhibits and displays,
- Receptions, luncheons, food sales,
- Tours of historic sites and buildings,
- Army Band concert,
- Pipe band appearances,
- Alaska Native and other dancing,
- Road race, kayak races, croquet games, biathlon,
- Writing or art work contests,
- Entertainment at various locations to be announced.
* indicates event sponsored by Alaska Day Committee
2019 Festival trustees are Ted Allio (chairman), Erin Arnold, Joan Berge, Steve Dalquist (vice chairman), Carol Hitchcock (treasurer), Jen Houx, Lisa Langenfeld, Mindy Lowrance (secretary), Marsha Lysons, Justin Mullenix, Elaine Strelow, Linda Trierschield, and MaryLou Vilandre.
Thank you to all who had a part in the success of last year's Festival. Help us plan for this year. Alaska Day Festival Committee, PO Box 1355, Sitka, Alaska 99835
(For schedule additions and corrections, contact Mindy Lowrance, 738-2418, or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Click on the "Look for More" link in the calendar to see October events.